Improve your relationship with the Prepare Enrich Program- A leading relationship skill builder
If you are looking to build better relationship skills that will strengthen an existing partnership or help you to gain the experience and knowledge necessary to establish a new partnership than consider our PREPARE/ENRICH skill-building program and relationship assessment.
Prepare/Enrich is the leading relationship inventory and skill-building program used nationally and internationally. It is built on a solid research foundation and significantly improves a couple’s relationship. PREPARE/ENRICH is custom tailored to a couple’s relationship and provides couple exercises to build their relationship skills.
It starts with an online relationship and personality assessment from PREPARE-ENRICH that can help quickly identify both your relationship’s strengths and growth areas. PREPARE-ENRICH is appropriate for couples who are dating, engaged, or married because it offers a customized set of questions based on your specific situation. This assessment can jump-start therapy by providing an immediate indication of which aspects of your relationship could benefit from targeted counseling.
- Identify strengths and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
- We offer a First time package that consists of an initial intake meeting plus one follow up session to review the assessment results for $750 (plus a $35 fee paid directly to PREPARE-ENRICH).
- If desired, you can choose to attend additional sessions to dive more deeply into your relationship dynamics and learn helpful tools to optimize your relationship.
- Dr Jayme Albin is a Certified Facilitator* of the PREPARE-ENRICH program on staff, so contact us today to move your relationship from good to great!
For more information please contact us DrJayme@askthecbt.com or 212-631-1133 ext 1
Or visit our page on getting stared
We have 2 convenient Manhattan Psychotherapy Offices Midtown East (56th Street/Park Ave, NYC 10022) and UES (East 90th St/Park Ave, New York , 10128)